Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

244 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Nice banner, very professionally done.

This Thomas just doesn't work for me (and that tattoo, bleh).

Posted · Report post

thanks Carl

Posted · Report post

Still on the fence when it comes to Caroline...

Posted · Report post

63vbt3.jpg

OMG I love it. Sexy, flawless, amazing! Linsey Godrey is so sultry.

Posted · Report post

I LOVED last week with Thomas, Amber (mostly Amber), Rick and Caroline. It also gives Brooke (Stephanie) something more interesting to do than her role in Hope's love life. If they plan on focusing on the younger characters, they needed a second (slightly older) storyline and this does it for me. I also like Hope/Amber mixing it up to unite the two stories. Then you can occasionally give Brooke, Bill, Katie and Ridge something to do and you have a solid show.

Posted · Report post

Chest tattoo... yuck.

Yeah he's religous so he tattooed his favorite bible verse on his chest( after saying he didn't like needles)

Posted · Report post

Yeah he's religous so he tattooed his favorite bible verse on his chest( after saying he didn't like needles)

The jew inside me is in pain... there goes my crush.

Posted · Report post

I LOVED last week with Thomas, Amber (mostly Amber), Rick and Caroline. It also gives Brooke (Stephanie) something more interesting to do than her role in Hope's love life. If they plan on focusing on the younger characters, they needed a second (slightly older) storyline and this does it for me. I also like Hope/Amber mixing it up to unite the two stories. Then you can occasionally give Brooke, Bill, Katie and Ridge something to do and you have a solid show.

I have no idea why Katie or Bill are on the show.

Posted · Report post

I have no idea why Katie or Bill are on the show.

Keep Mr. Diamont shirtless, and this question will not be an issue.

Posted · Report post

Adam Gregory is hot.

And i say this as a straight man.

Posted · Report post

Is Liam with Hope or Steffy? Should I care? lol Everytime I watch he's with one of them romantically.

Posted · Report post

Is Liam with Hope or Steffy? Should I care? lol Everytime I watch he's with one of them romantically.

He's married to Steffy but engaged to Hope...lol. I guess technically Hope is the one he is with...for now

Love the Amber angle to this story. Wow it finally feels fresh as if we are moving onto something new. The show feels so re-energized for lack of a better word, if you know what I mean. Its not on fire, but all of a sudden things seem to be looking up

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0