GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

The production values have fallen since JFP left.

The lighting has gotten tacky and bright, the sets look like sh!t because of it, the music scoring has gotten really sloppy.

That messy quick editing that OLTL was famous for does not work on GH, and I absolutely hate the way Valentini and team do flashbacks.

The directing has gotten really generic and weak too.

Some of it is budget, yes, but Jill was a much more skilled technical producer, and it shows.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol it's bad before the set was way too dark and I had to keep adjusting the brightness setting on my tv, now it's too light.

That quick editing is terrinle

We have OLTL's music director now which is why the music is so tacky. In fact alot of our crew has been replaced by OLTL crew. Anyone have a list of everyone who recently worked on OLTL who's now on GH?

Lol wtf! Why is the floor waxing machine there?

• Members

They are wasting no time is building up a crazy Heather! I loved her scenes today with Olivia at the Webber apartment. It was a good history lesson; I loved the joke about serving hot tea vs. cold team. It was a good inside joke that I am sure long-time fans would have gotten a good chuckle anticipating.

Also, great colour on Robin Mattson. She is still very becoming when they gussey her up.

• Members

Ahh.... Heather at Luke's! Mattson's presence is giving me the chills. She is carrying herself so well through the scenes that it is bone chilling. Man, I forgot just how great of an actress she is.

Also, I wish that Anna was turning to her real friends when she breaks down thinking about Robin. Mac is around the corner. Heck, even Edward Quartermaine has a longer onscreen history with Anna than the likes of Luke and John McBain.

• Members

When GH first went HD, there were some problems with it being too darn bright. They seemed to jimmy around with it, probably trying to make their aging and sun-damaged cast look a little better. They finally seemed to find a happy medium and now it's worse than ever. It looks very amateurish. Well heck, it is amateurish. From the writing to most of the acting to the directing to the production, it's amateur hour.

• Members

Why after complaining about how Anna hasnt broken down and actually did some grieving, they finally have her do just that and its with old friend John? Id rather that happened alone in private

Worst new character of 2012? Starr Manning. She is an AWFUL addition to GH. Can Anthony throw her in a river?

LMAO at Heather hating Olivia already. Livia: "OMG, what happened? Did she OD again?" SR looks way too old to be playing her son. I have to say throughout the episode it came off to be like RM was playing Heather like Sheila Carter. Her looks and maneurisms were so reminiscent

The Quartermaine stuff with Monica, Tracy and Alice was good

Sam keeping Jason's family secret from him is complete BS. WTF is wrong with her?

tumblr_m24lcw629t1qhtzooo1_250.gif tumblr_m24lcw629t1qhtzooo2_250.gif

tumblr_m24lcw629t1qhtzooo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_m24lcw629t1qhtzooo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m24lcw629t1qhtzooo5_250.gif tumblr_m24lcw629t1qhtzooo6_r1_250.gif

LOL...I cant beleive Im saying this, but Connie is the most entertaining about this show

Archived