GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel the same. Nothing happened AT ALL last month. We've begun April exactly how we began March. Asking who shot out Anthony's ties? Asking who killed Lisa Niles? Asking who is attacking these dancers? The only thing that's changed is the lackluster "pay off" in finding out about Baby Boy Moore... and that's lackluster because not only does it rewrite history but Franco's off the canvas... so we're watching JaSam have angst over an off-screen villain.

• Members

Yeah for all the genius of FV, the editing is startling and the music has not really improved. That kind of surprises me because I thought those were 2 things he excelled at.

And also what I dont understand is why they elected to continue every story that already was not working or disliked by a lot of people. Are folks really still invested in Lisa or Franco, really? And the Kate DID stuff, I guess its ok but it just seemed to be a reason or forum for RC to tell a DID story regardless of whether it made sense in the context of the character or storyline.

Archived