GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was planning to do it for March, since it was right after she "died" but like I said March was a ridiculously busy month. And even though she's alive, kim mccullough is still leaving so its still a tribute to a longterm character that's exiting.

But thanks! :)

• Members

You know, he was on the shortlist but I wasn't sure how popular that story was with the posters here. I've read such hot and cold reactions to that story, I didn't want to piss anyone off LOL. So I just went with the actual humans. :lol:

• Members

I agree with your call Cheap! Though the portrayer of our dear Casey was both charming and handsome, that whole fiasco was but a foot note to play to cute Kimmy McCollough's wimisical childhood. A footnote forgotten by Robin, and basically everyone in Port Charles.

Once upon a time, before PC became nothing but a $2.00 knock off of the Godfather, there was something special about the Robin/Jason love story. Oh, I iss those days in Montauk...

Thanks! I would love to see that collage once again. I remember the Q roster being especially full in those days. I think Genie was excluded too.

• Members

I never got the appeal even then. The end of their relationship was Robin being his yes-woman, staggering around town with an unflattering pixie cut. I remember some awkward attempt at sex on a dining room table.

• Members

I just liked that entire relationship. It was Jason's first real relationship, and it surprised me how much I liked Robin with Jason, considering how much i loved Robin and Stone. I think in a lot of ways, that relationship opened a lot of doors for Robin. I'm glad they didn't go the "Stone was my true love I'm never going to date again" route...They explored Jason/Robin, and it blossomed into something beautiful that helped progress both characters.

Now, that progress was soon backtracked, majorly, in Jason's case...But i think that relationship was definitive for Robin.

Archived