GH: OLTL Actress Joins

• Members

Amen. What's odd is that ABC primetime has several successful shows centered around women. Greys, DH, Private Practice, Revenge yet somehow daytime has none of that. I wonder how long the testosterone casting stunts continue to cause ratings to go negatively before they realize none of these dull middle aged men have any drawing power. I'd love to see Erika Slezak show up for a couple of weeks and have the ratings go up significantly to tell these ass hats what viewers really want.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankly aside from Tracy there aren't really any women left that I'd care to see get more focus. I find the rest of the women blah although I could like Jen Lileys Maxie. I just mentioned Slezak because there seems to be a mentality at ABCD that these out of shape boring middle aged men are what viewers want to see. If they want casting stunts at least bring in someone worth watching.

• Members

Stunt Casting women isnt any better than stunt casting men. Look at Y&r as an example. GH is ending soon, ther eis not need to stunt cast women or men from other soaps. Bring back some of our women. I like Finola and could enjoy Anna if they moved her away from Luke. Slezek isn't worth watching for me and alot of other viewers

• Members

Well, when daytime soaps are seen as a visual take on the dime-store "bodice ripper", I doubt any of them can get their collective heads far enough out of each other's asses to realize we want to see some strong women being real, not anorexic Barbies being carried around in a semi-clad state by men who look better with their shirts off and their mouths closed.

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>That would at least be worthy of the term &quot;Big Casting News&quot;. Right now the only suggestions presented are something along the lines of a small town newspaper talking about a cousin of the aunt of the former major, who died 4 years ago, returning to donate books to the library that will close in the next month.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Members

still nothing but Valentini tweeted that for a REAL SHOCKER, tune in today. Could the casting person have already pre-taped some scenes? Or maybe the character will be talked about today preceeding the official announcement?

Archived