Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Assuming that everyone on Deadly Affairs has it completely planned out in terms of wardrobe changes, hair, makeup, script, crew, etc. and everything is incredibly organized to shoot it all in one condensed block, then yes, I think it's doable, but that assumes that TPTB at Deadly Affairs are willing to cram everything into a shortened schedule for her.

• Members

tumblr_mqz24sohbP1rgnxloo1_500.jpg

Rosie's a SLUT. Id be damned if my employee was f--king my husband. I want Perri to ROAST her.

Finally Brianna Brown returns. I missed her onscreen

LO0AQwF.jpg?1

Damn, his body looks good. Never expected that under his shirt.

LMAO at Carmen. I don't care what ya'll say. I love her

tumblr_mqprdxKmFk1swl30wo1_500.jpg

LMAO at Genenieve Kane having 6 ex husbands and looking for husband #7. Great plan girl! Her relationship with Zoila remains one of the best things about this show

tumblr_inline_mqpssoD5rV1qz4rgp.png

Man Adrian is a pervert

• Members

Devious Maids just keeps getting better and better. I love that the Who Killed Flora storyline isn't the top/overwhelming priority on the show. I think, if the ratings con't. to climb/remain steady, this could last for a long while. I'm starting to come around and enjoy all of the women and the messes they're tangled up in. Glad it found a home on Lifetime.

I have to admit, this show just reminds me so much of Desperate Housewives. The tone, the music, the characters. I can just envision Gaby spending time with Genevieve or going toe-to-toe with Perri. I know Marc Cherry/Eva Longoria are obviously very heavily involved, but the show evokes some strong, wonderful DH memories I can't help but appreciate.

• Members

So Rosie is a slut, but that ugly bitch Perri isn't?

Sorry, can't stand the character of Perri am the actress, to me she is the weakest of the show. The actress that plays her annoys me as well and makes me want to punch her in the face.

I say... YOU GO ROSIE!!

• Members

They're both skanks. Just bc I said Rosie is one, doesn't mean Perri isn't. What I hate about Rosie is how she portrays herself as the sweet religious innocent one of the group yet she's the first we see f--k around with a married man and lies about it. Can one say hypocrite? I hate people like her who are so sanctimonious and holier than thou yet they are no better than the ones they pass judgement on

• Members

I can't muster the energy to judge a character in a soap opera for having an affair. It's their bread and butter, even if she is religious. Although I do think the story would be so much better if she was shown to be really conflicted about what she had done... but that would require the show not to be a Marc Cherry show. In any case, I don't think it's hypocritical. That word gets thrown around a lot. Until she had the affair herself, it was just her belief system. Human beings are very contradictory. She stood in judgment of people having affairs and now she knows better. Now, IF she continues to judge others for affairs, while having her own, then THAT's hypocritical. Aaaaaaand OK, I'm done defending her. lol

This was the Lucci Episode, through and through. So many great lines, so much funny stuff. I bet part of La Lucci is thinking now, All My ... What?

I LOVE the secret room in Adrian and Evelyn's house. SO soapy, SO over the top. And, yet, they're not glossing over what a pervert Adrian is. Also, it's really great that Marisol was fired. It ups the ante.

Remi all coked out and Valentina... ugh, spare me.

• Members

Wow I fell behind and caught up with today's marathon. This show is great! I honestly love all the stories, there is never a dull moment. The Valentina/Remy story is a bit lacking but not too bad.

Loved the revelation about Evelyn and Adrian losing their son. I thought she was an insufferable, grating bitch but Evelyn isn't so bad. Looking forward to tonight's episode and so glad it got a Season 2.

BTW I can't STAND Perri. Ol' trifling ass trick!

LO0AQwF.jpg?1

Yummy! I can't stand his mouth though....lol

Archived