February 20-24, 2012

Toups

• Members

I think any bump GH might get this week, I can see people tuning out just as fast when they realize ANOTHER child died on the show in less than a year, I know alot of OLTL fans aren't going to watch for that very reason, killing off Hope. RC basically made a mockery of the the last week of OLTL, Luna could only save one, saves Cole, then he dies on another show, WTF? and all so Starr can be "freed up" to be with a man nbe.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh and forget the new writers thing.

Unless the new staff consists of Toups, King, DaytimeFan, Dr.Neil Curtis, Cat, PhoenixRising, Roman, and juniorz1, the show is not going to get a properly paced and told story.

Frankly, I don't think it's the writers faults at all. It's the show EXECS (Corday & Meng) who don't have the balls to say "F.U.- we're doing what the hell we want for 2 years and if you cancel us in 2013, so be it. But it ain't gonna happen because we're pulling out all the stops and firing on all cylinders and the ratings will reflect that. So Suck IT!"

"Oh, and we're going to do it on budget and whilst turning you a profit, Now shut up while I eat my delicious Red Baron Pepperoni Pizza that my kids love so much!"

• Members

Whether it is the writing or Corday, or whoever, I think the show's biggest mistake now is deciding they're just going to literally redo every storyline, no matter if it makes sense for the current canvas. Even the one story people seem to enjoy (the Abby mess) has nothing to do with Abby or her background - she's just a generic character who has had Sami's personality grafted on.

Archived