GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

i understand that frank and ron want to get to they're own stories but am i the only one who feels like they are wrapping up the previous regrimes wayyyyyy to fast???? give US a little time before you make it ur own!! just sayin!! it feels like they want to end everything within a week!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously?! I loved GH taking advantage of BB's piano talents and letting him play on the show. I miss when he used to play the piano for Lulu wub.png

LMAO. I didn't mind it that much with Langston on OLTL but with Lucky I'm just highly annoyed. They took the time to throw this mess together and neglected to take him out?!

LOL. How long until they pork? I shamefully admit I thought they were pretty cute today

I haven't enjoyed Bambi this much in I don't know how long, love that they finally toned him down a few notches icon1.gif

• Members

The entire idea of RHTodd was that he did not like being intimate with women, due to his past. The only woman he wanted to be with Blair. If he starts romping with Carly they may as well make him a new character (which I kind of wish they'd done in the first place).

• Members

Yes, I found it cheesy and EMO beyond belief. I'm just not one for actors showing their other talents on the show.

I'm guessing not long. Roger and Laura looked very pretty today. If only Carly wasn't so aggressive in every scene.

• Members

This. He must be a truly amazing person to work with and the staff must love him. Johnny's been in this cold war with Sonny for so long and his character has been stagnant for such a time that I can't believe he is still on the show. I like BB a lot but even I felt his character ground to a screeching halt after he was thrown out of the Maxie/Lulu/Spinelli orbit and was pushed into Sonny-land for a permanent stay. I'm still waiting for them to kill him off in a cascade of bullets. He's slept his way through most of Sonny's women I can't really imagine what else there really is for him to do in the mob unit.

• Members

This times a million. Blair was the bad girl to his bad boy (in simplest terms), and their childhoods, backgrounds, and track records are such that they get each other in a way that no one else ever truly will (whether it be other characters or even segments of the audience, which I understand), so even though some viewers might think that Blair should get away from Todd, their bond is just too great to keep them apart forever.

If Carly stayed an odd confidante of sorts and nothing more (and given how RH wants to keep Todd committed to Blair I can see this being the case), I'm good.

• Members

I don't recognize Robert Scorpio and it has nothing to do with that lousy hair dye job. RC's writing been utterly atrocious for Robert and Robin's death. So far.

Eh, someone on GH finally remembered Luke's heart belongs to Laura? Guza has indeed left the building for good when Cole and now Holly are cheerleading L&L.

• Members

I'm think he's a spot filler for that Ewen guy, for whenever they film his shot. I'm sure he'll be gone in a couple weeks. Langston was in there for nine months after she left. I know they planned on using her more (she was supposed to be in those Vicker Man episodes) but that ish drove me CRAZY.

I don't get why they're doing 13 characters per 11 second opening. Let's do 9-11 so I can at least recognize who I'm seeing before they're gone.

• Members

Guza wrote Robert awful & I had hoped with this new regime some of that would have been forgotten for me...but this?

Its worst than I could have ever imagined...I think they missed a whole lot of beats in the Robin's death storyline starting for me right off the bat that it was all about Jason, & just got progressively worse. I was waiting for Anna & Robert however inserting Ethan in this made me tune out. I'm thoroughly disappointed. & I happen to think it is important for me (as a Scorpio fan) for Robert Scorpio to attend Robin's funeral instead of chasing after a son he's known for three minutes.

Archived