GH: Coming Soon

• Members

I can't wait to hear about what has been going on in Llanview.

Last we seen of Todd, he was being arrested for Victor's murder, by John.

He's obviously free now.

So, how'd Blair and co. learn of Victor being alive?

Who saved Victor from Alison?

Is Blair finally done with Todd?

Did she pick Tomas?

I know Blair and Todd are only on for a short stay.

but I hope their loose ends get tied up neatly.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it's obvious that Todd is free. He could be out on bail & skips town to see Starr. I think Victor will still be believed dead when the Olers show up. Blair slapping Todd in the promo & Carly & Blair's toast makes it sound to me like Blair is done with Todd once again.

• Members

I really wish they hadn't brought over OLTL characters on the canvas. OLTL had a cliffhanger yet i doubt it will be mentioned on GH. We saw Starr and Cole happy on OLTL as it ended yet they are killing off Cole on GH. Why ruin OLTL ending with characters returning to a show they had no ties to??...Just makes no sense. I hated it when they did it on ATWT and I hate it now on GH even though I am not currently watching GH.

• Members

I think Cole goes in Coma and Thats what Keeps Starr in PC with Hope. Then Michael feels responsible for some reason so He gets close to starr. Then Starr has feelings for him. They get together. Then Cole Awakens.

VH (Cole) Told Michael Fairman he would mind visiting as Cole every so often

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/general-hospital/the-van-hughes-interview-one-life-to-live-and-general-hospital/2012/02/21/

• Members

Exactly what I was going to answer. While I have never loved Cole and Starr or anything, I guess I just feel like SFK that it seems cruel to imagine these characters reuniting for what, a month and him maybe spending twqo hours with his parents, after all that drama put on that family, only to be conveniently (again I assume) killed right off. I'd be far happier with a completely lame off screen mention of him having to go back to run from his parents because it would be too easy to lock him up again fi he was a rather public bodyguard, etc... I guess I if he was in a coma it would be a reason for Starr to stay (kinda--though can't they transfer coma patients?) but... Meh I suppose I'll just have to see.

Van has so many ties to the New York theatre scenem, would he really want to move to LA just to make some cameo appearances? I mean that was apparently one reason Finn Whitrock (or whatever his name was, Damon) on AMC was more than happy to leave his role and go back to NYC (he has a lead role in the current revival of Death of a Salesman and has great word of mouth in fact). OK I promise I won't get started about how depressing it is that soaps have all cut their ties to the New York theatre scene, though it's been a long and slow time coming.

Archived