Dancing With The Stars: Season 14

• Members

So for the ratings race this week:

DWTS has just about 18 million total viewers. The Voice has 12 million. In the all-important 18-49 demo, despite season lows - the Voice still leads by a wide margin: 4.5/12 to 3.2/8.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It came out some time last year or 2010. I cant believe he instantly beleived it. Being a celebrity, the skeptic in me would have been cautious and demanded a paternity test. I never fonud out if he actually had one

• Members

Is it just me or did it seem like every time the camera caught Jack Wagner's son he looked like this was the last place he wanted to be?

Getting tired of the MJ wannabe. Seriously, 2 out of 3 dances so far he needs to channel Michael Jackson?

As a group, on the whole, they do seem to be starting out dancing on a higher level than other seasons' first few weeks of shows.

Didn't understand the 8s for Gavin. I was too busy watching Karina dance around him. I'm thinking he's next to go.

• Members

was it me or did anyone else see william and cheryl have two minor mess ups during the dance?? melissa messed up too!! otherwise im really happy with season so far!!! i already see that the judges have their favorite in katherine.

• Members

The show has several main goals - to promote Disney stars (and try to get a young demo) and to try to make Mark and Derek stars. Although to be fair, Derek's partner sucks (maybe she was better on paper). Still, I think he and Mark will be kept around to close to the finale, if possible.

I wonder if Katherine knows some of the producers - kind of random she's imported here and is now supposed to be the best ever.

• Members

I didn't think I would initially, but I'm enjoying this season I like that not too many of them outright suck. Gladys is really the only one who could be classified as bad. The Disney kid I could do without. I'm not in love with Jack Wagner either.

I'm not thrilled if that stuff about Jaleel is true. From his emotional reaction tonight, I get the sense something happened this past week.

Yeah, one time his leg wrapped around her neck and the other time they were doing basically the same move and it was just sloppy. That said, they did move better than most of the pairings tonight. I usually find William a bit stiff, so I was surprised.

I know on Twitter most hated the slowed down version of Material Girl but I liked it. I'm not sure if Derek & Maria danced well, but they were sure bringing sex-ooze to the floor.

Archived