Dancing With The Stars: Season 14

• Members

I was going to say Maks must be pissed, lol.

DWTS destroyed The Voice in total viewers...

The Voice got 11.77 million, and DWTS got 18.47 million. But the Voice still has a solid 18-49 lead with a 4.5 over DWTS' 3.5.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I forgot, as EW pointed out (oh so obnoxiously, almost as if he spends his non-writing hours insulting people over 49 for fun), people not in the 18-49 category aren't relevant, lol. That pisses me off even though I'm in the 18-49 (and 18-34) category.

TV by the numbers said Castle got 11.86 million viewers (that means they beat The Voice in Total Viewers too). I don't where EW is getting 16 million for Castle. There's no way they got 16 million.

TVBTN link with a much more balanced write-up even though they too focus on 18-49: http://tvbythenumber...it-lows/125119/

• Members

so let me see..... peta killed it with her high energy last night, i love seeing the fire a pro brings when the others are getting burned out! tony will yet again go home early this season, mark's head just got bigger getting the first 9's of the season and on the first dance when katherine was not at all spectacular, cheryl will defiantly be hitting the bed sheets more than the dance floor this season( we all know how much she likes to sleep with her dance partners), roshon is not a bad dancer but, his personality is gonna wear thin realllll quick( im already over his too coolio shtick after one episode), tristen will go pretty far this season, gavin needs to tone it down a bit cause i wanna see plenty of karina, maks and val will go far on they're own merits cause melissa and sheri can only get them so far, and finally, derek gets him a partner that could go very early or go to the finals cause i have no idea what to expect from maria? unless viewers are now just voting for favorite pros anymore? and kym and jaleel have great chemistry already!!

• Members

Final ratings out for the night. The Voice was adjusted up a little bit from 11.77 to 11.95 and their demo up .1 to 4.6. Smash was adjusted down a bit from 6.67 to 6.56 and their demo went down .1 to 2.2.
DWTS went up in total viewers just a smudge from 18.47 to 18.79. Stayed the same in 18-49. Castle went down .1 in 18-49 to a 2.3.

• Members

EW is all about sneering at those who are unworthy and fawning over the pets of the moment. That and poorly put together "best/worst" articles to get clicks.

The article is just crap. They say the show needs contestants like Chaz Bono, as most people have strong feelings on them. Most people don't give a fig about Chaz Bono. The last time they did was sometime in 1973. And the ratings were bad from the very first episode of the Chaz season, so why was he included?

Most people don't give a crap about The Situation either. They never have. Using him as an example of how to get ratings is a good example of EW's ass-kissing pet shows.

• Members

I knew Jaleel was going to do well before I saw him dance. Final 3, for sure.

I thought Jack Wagner's dance was over-rated. Ditto Katherine Jenkins. She was fine but not to the standout degree they went on about. One article I saw called it "forgettable."

Len Goodman and I were fairly sympatico last night--while the other two were gushing just a little too much, he said some of the things I was thinking.

The make-up job on Navritilova was nice. She won't last long in the competition (first one out maybe?) but I thought the hair and makeup softened and de-aged her a bit.

I think a male celeb is going to win this season.

• Members

I somehow randomly had the awful The Insider on tv today (I actually was napping and it came on after Days of Our Lives lol) and of course they make a big deal about everything, but they went ON and ON about William Levy's "Just Leaked" shocking nude photos and if they'll hurt him. The photos in question have him modelling with a straw hat over his crotch. These photos have been on the internet for *years*. And there are far more revealing ones of him "modelling" mesh thongs where you can see absolutely everything, that they don't mention. (They look kinda ridiculous if you ask me--would anyone actuallyt buy underwear like that even to wear as lingerie or something? LOL) Is this just Insider fake drama or do people actually care? his photos from modelling are hardly a secret...

Archived