Relaciones Peligrosa

dc11786

• Members

Watched the latest episode. I guess it's not too bad with the subtitles not fully working. The show is still more interesting than the U.S. soaps I watch. LMAO

I like Cassius a lot - what did those two bullies exactly make him do? Those guys are hilarious with their little hand shake laugh.png "We rock!"

I LOVE the Actress playing Ms. Miranda.

Alex's crush on Sebastian is too cute, the actors are pretty good and this story has a lot of potential to be great.

It is so funny how they have the theme song play more than once during the episode, they even play it during montages laugh.png I'd normally find that annoying but I actually don't mind that motif with this show.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of the first times I watched, the show's captions were all messed up, but they settled. I watch it on CC3, and the captions are clear.

I was happy Sebastian / Ale didn't kiss. Sebastian's philosphy about kissing Ale was very modern. Also it would have been unfair to Ale because he does really care about Sebastian. The stuff with itgetsbetter.org was a bit PSAy, but I like that it was included. The show broaches so many subjects, but I wish they approached them in a less preachy manner.

The picture arc is rather weird. I like how they have driven Miranda / Mauricio apart, but I wish they would build up J.P./Daniel and Miranda in the process. J.P.'s backstory is so soapy and his former father-in-law is much different than I imagined. Less cartoony and more human.

I guess I feel a little bad Max gets beat by his father, but he is such a sh%^% I feel awful for think it is a little bit deserved.

• Members

I'm giving this format another shot. I loved the English language novelas on MyNetworkTV. I tried to watch 'Sin Limites,' which was a Spanish version of 'Watch Over Me.' Univision/Televisa novelas just don't appeal to me.

Gonzalo and Max made Cassius report Ana, the history teacher, for the comment she made in class about the Civil War. Ana said if it wasn't for Lincoln, there wouldn't be a black student in the class. The students harped on the comment. Cassius went to Teresa, the director of the school. Teresa has launched an investigation.

I do like the song. In the 1980s, 'Guiding Light' used variations of the theme song, 'My Guiding Light,' throughout various episodes.

• Members

Max and Gonzalo shoving Cassius in that washing machine laugh.png That was so cruel but I was still laughing.

Really, when you get suspended at Cervantes Academy, all your parents get is an email about it? Thought that was pretty unrealistic. And Max & Gonzalo's parent's didn't even know what they did. LOL. The scenes with Gonzalo and his parents were very hammy, the guy playing his dad was especially bad. The best acting in those scenes was from the girl playing the little sister laugh.png

I do feel bad for Max, knowing what he has to go through at home w/his dad threatening to beat him. I liked the developments at the end with his dad talking to him about how he's the next heir to the family business.

The Mauricio/Ms. Miranda/JP drama was good. Mauricio and Ms. Miranda are cute & it feels like they will be together in the end, but I actually like her & JP together more. She doesn't seem that into him though.

I love the pace of the show!

Thanks for that info. Hopefully the captions straighten out on my end as well...

ITA with you about the itgetsbetter.org stuff.

I'm new to the telenovela format and I'm regretting not getting into it sooner.

I already love the song. It's amazing! laugh.png

• Members

QUE NO PODIA AMAR

UNI

FAMILIA CON SUERTE

UNI

MEXICO VS. VENEZUELA 1/25(S)-01/25/2012

UNI

ROSA DE GUADALUPE FRI

UNI

DON FRANCISCO PRESENTA MO

UNI

SABADO GIGANTE SAT

UNI

PARODIANDO SUN

UNI

SAL Y PIMIENTA SUN

UNI

Q'VIVA: THE CHOSEN SAT

UNI

CASA DE AL LADO M

TEL

DALE CON GANAS 1/26(S)-01/26/2012

UNI

C. CERRADO-ED. ESTELAR M-F

TEL

MAID EN MANHATTAN M-F

TEL

VIDA MEJOR CANTANDO SUN

UNI

FLOR SALVAJE M-F

TEL

PA'LANTE CON CRISTINA

TEL

RELACIONES PELIGROSAS T-F

TEL

CINE DE LAS ESTREL SUN

TF

CINE MILLONARIO

TEL

CINE DE IMPACTO

TEL

CINE DE LAS ESTREL SUN 2

TF

LIGA MEX DE FUTBOL SAT-03

TF

CAPO, EL M-F

TF

CINE DE LAS ESTRELLAS M-F

TF

LIGA MEX DE FUTBOL SAT-02

TF

Source: Nielsen

La Casa del al lado ended on Monday with a 8.9 rating for its last show.

Relaciones Peligroasas started ok on Tuesday for it's first episode but have dropped every since. It's averaging a 4 in the ratings...not very good considering how well La Casa del al lado and other soaps in that timeslot did. I think the reason people are turning out is because of all the racey stories going on. I guess people aren't ready for them whether it's on daytime or primetime.

• Members

So Diego sure talks about Alejandro a lot for a guy that doesn't like him. In fact his line about Sebastian on a date with "Alejandra", I almost detected a bit of jealousy. Lol

Was hard watching Diego get his ass kicked even though he's been kind of an a hole.

And Alejandro finding Diego and taking him to the hospital, and so it begins...

• Members

I absolutely love how a naked picture of Ms. Miranda drives almost all the stories on this show.

LOL at Cassius Photoshopping pictures of all the teachers/staff. That was a clever way to get Ms. Miranda out of hot water. It was so funny watching everyones reactions. The principal laugh.png

Mauricio beat Diego's ASS! That was so brutal, I thought he was dead when Mauricio slammed him on that tree! What's the history between Diego and Alex? I think I wasn't watching during their episodes yet.

The guy playing Mauricio is actually a really good actor!

Ms. Miranda and JP wub.png

Archived