Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

2,739 posts in this topic

Born in New York and raised in a family of artists, jada rowland was a successful actress on Broadway and television from an early age. She is most remembered for her eight Broadway shows, her twenty years on "The Secret Storm" as Amy, and the eight years she spent on "The Doctors" as Carolee.

With a painter/illustrator grandfather and artist/writer parents to inspire her, jada started drawing and writing as soon as she could hold a pencil. The back of every script of every show she was ever in was covered with sketches of the other actors. Finally, in 1983, never having been unemployed for more than three months at a time but tired of acting, she had the opportunity to join her astrophysicist husband on an eight-month sabbatical in Denmark. She took a big gamble. She decided to fulfill a lifelong desire to be a professional artist and writer; she quit acting and kept on drawing and painting and writing. In addition to her many prize-winning paintings and her books, she is a much sought-after portrait painter.

AGN-537-BS_F.JPG?1284479770

IMC2011JadaR.jpg

Edited by Paul Raven

Wow, neither one of them looks good there at all. He looks like Herman Munster (a role I can totally see him playing, btw).

Edited by All My Shadows

I think he is a victim of bad styling and poor lighting in that photo. Shapeless light-colored jeans, check. Over-sized blazer, check. Oversized shapeless scard, check.

I am sure he stil has a good figure with he crazy Broadway schedule.

What about Charity Rahmer

She STILL doesn't care about your cat. That will never change.

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

AMC's Kendall and Griffin reunite!

GriffinKendall.jpg

ALL MY CHILDREN's Alicia Minshew (Kendall) and Jordi Vilasuso (Griffin) are headed to New York this weekend!

On Saturday, April 14, the duo will be at the Brokerage Entertainment Club in Bellmore, NY, at 2 p.m. for a Q&A, followed by autographs and photo ops. Tickets are $62 and can be purchased at www.brokeragecomedy.com or by calling (516) 781-5233.

The following morning, Sunday, April 15, Minshew and Vilasuso will be appearing at Uncle Vinnie's in Point Pleasant, NJ, at 11:30 a.m. for a Q&A, autographs and photo ops. Tickets for that show are $60 plus tax, and can be purchased at www.unclevinniescomedyclub.com or by calling (877) 862-5384.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2012/04/meet-amcs-kendall-griffin.html#more

^ wub.png LOVE. How awesome they are still having fan gatherings!

And Alicia has been playing no games, I caught her appearance on Showbiz Tonight last night where she gave some commentaries on the latest happenings ;-) Hoping to see her on TV daily/weekly again soon! wub.pngcool.png

558186779.jpg

FLAW FREE, HUSTLING GODDESSS!