Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

2,739 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Graham said:

I'm a little late in my comments but the contrast between great vs good vs awful work is on full display here.

What's your ranking? Donna > DJC > Michele > JVA?

DJC is 10 years older than JVA, 9 years older than Michele and 7 years older than Donna, but she has that energy and sparkle that makes her seem so much younger. 

On 2/24/2017 at 11:16 AM, SFK said:

I saw The River at Spooky Action Theater in D.C.  In the lead, Jeff Allin's bio, it read that he'd appeared on B&B for some years.

Jeff Allin also had a contract role on The Doctors

7 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

DJC is 10 years older than JVA, 9 years older than Michele and 7 years older than Donna, but she has that energy and sparkle that makes her seem so much younger. 

Yup, that would be my order! Though ranking Queen Joan is useless. She is immortal. It's really insane how amazing she looks at her age.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:14 PM, DaytimeFan said:

Where would you factor in Linda Gray (76) and Linda Evans (74) based on how they look now?

4 hours ago, KateW said:

Where would you factor in Linda Gray (76) and Linda Evans (74) based on how they look now?

Linda Grey looks really good, Linda Evans looks terrible.

Donna > DJC > LG > Michele > JVA + LE

Linda Gray has some of the best work I've seen for someone her age. She looks just great. I'd say 10-15 years younger than her age. 

Edited by DRW50

The LAPD once again went to Richard Simmons' (GH) house to do a welfare check on him and they report that he seems fine. All the speculation, podcasts, etc., are like way out of control. The man just wants his privacy.

Side note...his old studio space, Slimmons, has now been taken over by DWTS' Kym Herjavec for her new dance exercise studio.

http://people.com/bodies/richard-simmons-perfectly-fine-according-to-police/

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Kamar de los Reyes (OLTL) has been playing a demon on "Sleepy Hollow" since this season premiered.

I can't help it, I really like Bryton. He's a reminder that there were far more well adjusted child actors who grew up into fairly well-adjusted adults/professionals than those who went wrong.

Ronn is still rocking those scarves...the contrast b/w him and KKL ..

Thats Michael Sutton with Wendy Riche...Boy we are so conditioned to seeing youth (or the illusion of) that it's like a slap in the face with a wet fish to see some of these people as they look today...