ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Eva Longoria was on Seth Meyers show talking about her time on Y&R and she mentioned that daytime is run by male divas (good to know we have confirmation on that!)

Now we just need to figure who she's talking about, someone hunt down that scene! It's GOTTA be Braeden or Bergman.

• Members

Yeah I was thinking just what she said -- that she only really worked with Doug Davidson and Christan Le Blanc, and I somehow don't see them being such assholes. But I'm glad she clarified that, and am not surprised at all. Especially once David Shaughnessy took over, I can see the issues becoming worse.

• Members

Thats old news….LOL  But I am not sure if that was her or the twin sister.  

She has talked about this on The Talk and The Meredith Vieira Show but she went into more detail here. She first says it was actors she didnt work with that were Divas. I was assuming she was referring to Braden and Bergman. The scene she had with the actor is someone totally else. I never recalled her working with either Braden or Bergman. On the Talk they showed an old clip of her when she was cornering Christine in the bathroom with the knife.

• Members

"What's up?" does not sound much like a Victor/Braeden line. Instead, it's something Michael used often, so it fits that this story was about LeBlanc.

However, when she said that the "crazies" were other men on the show and not the ones she worked with, she might have been covering or she really might have been honest that it was some other castmembers that she knew/saw, even if she didn't work with them (and we can all probably imagine who).

Anywho, it's all so much fun!

• Members

I guess I was thinking about a rare occasion I thought I heard Victor/Braeden say that.......but I feel like he would hopefully be a bit more professional (despite everything) and wouldn't let others get the blame for not saying their lines right.....

I wouldn't be surprise if it was Shemar Moore or someone else who had a brief time with her before leaving (Scott Reeves?.....LOL)

I have heard that Davidson and LeBlanc can be nightmares to work with cause they are just plain crazy.....if Victoria Rowell throws shade at Davidson by replying "no comment" to someone who asked her what he was like to work with on twitter, you know it's gotta be true...LOL

Edited by YRfan23