ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have had that album on non-stop repeat since it dropped. Obviously I'm an REG fangirl but beyond that the Broadway fan in me is just astounded by the whole thing. It's just so great to see some of these theatre actors who have been steadily just working their craft (I'm looking at you Leslie Odom Jr.) finally get a chance to shine and I want some one to PET scan Lin-Manuel Miranda so I can see exactly how his brain works.

• Members

Yes! I've had 'Satisfied' on repeat multiple times over the past week. The whole show is just brilliant, I'm contemplating a weekend trip to NY JUST for Hamilton, which is kind of stupid considering how much the tickets are but whatever.

Julianne Moore and John Stamos did a soap opera parody on The Late Late Show:

• Members

I actually had tickets to Hamilton when it was playing off-Broadway. I couldn't go so I looked into scalping my tickets. I saw people offering up to $750 EACH for tickets. I was tempted but I sold them to a friend of mine at face value. I wonder what tickets are going for now.

I'm going to try to see it later this year and take my nieces (10 and 13). I just hope and pray that the original cast stays with it for a nice long time.