Dance Moms...

Angela

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I heard so much buzz about the slap I decided to watch. Abby is a weak ass b-tch! All that mess she's been talking for YEARS. Kelly slaps this ho and she does nothing but grit her teeth. WTF? It would have been a knock down drag out. Abby's big behind could have at least sat on her. SMH.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Agreed. Her last episode showed how toxic and uncomfortable the whole situation must be behind the scenes. Everyone looked miserable.

The only thing I like is how Christi could literally give two f*cks anymore. I loved when Abby was goading her to get a reaction and Christi was so calm but fabulously icy. And then blew air at Abby's face. I feel bad for her. She must be counting down the days til her Lifetime contract expires.

Wasn't the Kelly vs. Abby court case supposed to happen by now ? Haven't heard a peep.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Anyone still watching Dance Moms?

Judging by the ratings this past season, I'm guessing no? They're usually around 1.4 - 1.7 million. They used to be at 2+ million. This season just seems pointless. Now that Christi & Chloe are gone, we keep getting endless "guest stars" of moms & daughters coming in and out of the studio.

I don't get this idea that Abby is Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, etc's "manager". She's their dance teacher. Why would she be their acting/singing talent manager? Makes no sense. Everything is so contrived.

When Abby and all of them were in L.A., Abby seemed so checked out of doing this show, and then seemed to be unraveling like she was about to have a breakdown at any moment. I'm wondering if Lifetime is going to cut ties soon. The dance competition did not return for a third season this past fall, that dance studio makeover show (basically a "Tabatha Takes Over" ripoff) came & went and came & went again without any fanfare or notice.

Maddie and her family have definitely benefited from the exposure of this show; do they need Abby anymore?

Is this the end?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My DVR is set to record all new Dance Moms episodes, so it keeps picking up these "special" episodes they air of the girls discussing random stuff. I don't bother watching any of it, but I'm guessing Lifetime is testing to see how well it's received so they can go it alone next year without Abby Lee Miller on the show? 

Archived