Dance Moms...

Angela

• Members

So I'm a little ate to the game but this show is my ADDICTION. Wow, I really love it. Abby is a crazy bitch, but she's great. Kelly and Christi are by far my favorite moms. I loved when Kelly went off on Abby after Abby threw the chair.

Melissa is THE fakest bitch I have ever seen. Absolutely evil.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bc she's acts so sweet and innocent...lol. She's non-confrontational, holds her cool, doesnt really blow up often like the rest and doesnt talk sh-t. She's selfish and looks out for herself and her own kids best interest, but I cant really hate her for that.

• Members

Oh I forgot to mention from this week that I didnt like Kelly calling Abby fat. Her yelling at Abby and saying "stop eating. Thats why you are so fat" was just a low blow and wrong. Not that Abby isnt a bitch, but I guess Im just not cool with attacking her body image. Abby gives them all PLENTY of ammo to go after. Bash her for being a bitch, a loud and obnoxious hypocrite, conceited, etc... but not her weight. It seemed immature and beneath someone like Kelly to go there. I actually expected it from Christy when I first heard the previews and didnt realize which woman said it. Thank god it wasnt Holly, but then again she composes herself to a much higher standard than the entire cast put together

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My god, Leslie is back and she is AWFUL! I dont know who is worst, she or Jill.Thank god they were never on together. I didnt even know Peyton was still at Abby's studio. Didnt Leslie storm off in a fit of rage never to be seen again?

• Members

I bet that was done for cameratime, showing her auditioning at Candy Apples. Yes, Leslie is just despicable and annoying, and not in the fun way. I just want her off my screen anytime I hear that nails-on-a-chalkboard voice. She will say & do anything to get on camera. Hope her return is short-lived. Would rather have 900-number Jill back instead.

Archived