OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, what an AMAZING assortment of episodes. I hope someone puts this online. I especially want these episodes

10AM – On the witness stand, Karen stuns everyone by admitting that she was a prostitute. (original air date 3/6/79)

11AM – In Argentina, the boat with Tina in it goes over the waterfall. Distraught Cord takes out his anger on Max. Kate feels it's her fault, and Gabrielle tells Max that she can get along just fine without him. (original air date 3/9/87)

12PM – The Buchanan clan goes back in time to the old west for Clint and Ginny’s wedding, and Asa and Cord can't figure out why pictures of Bo are missing. (original air date 5/13/88)

1PM – Jake is devastated as Megan dies in his arms. (original air date 2/7/92)

2PM – OLTL's 25th Anniversary show – Viki and Dorian are locked together in a secret room, Luna is adamant that max is alive, and in the hospital, Tina sits by Cord's bedside and reminisces about their history. (original air date 7/15/93)

3PM – Viki leaves her wedding and walks in on Dorian's affair with Joey, Powell holds Todd at gunpoint, and David asks Tina to accept his proposal and secretly marry him. (original air date 11/28/94)

4PM – Todd and Blair are married and celebrate with a private wedding reception, Marty and Patrick sleep together, and Kelly asks Joey to help her lose her virginity. (original air date 11/14/95)

5PM – Viki realizes she killed Victor Lord, or rather, her multiple personality Tori did. Meanwhile, Dorian is arrested for his murder. (original air date 12/8/95)

Basically pre-JFP era....lol

• Members

I'm so excited about this!! I've only been watching for 4 years so I haven't seen most of these if any. That's why I'm really enjoying the 4am showings too. I'm sorry I started watching so late. I tried getting into OLTL many times over the years but nothing ever took until everyone raved about it 4 years ago and all the promos on Soapnet made me really give it a chance. Now it's my favorite.

Cheap - Do you get Soapnet?

Archived