Big Brother UK is back!

Cheap21

• Members

Aaron was ejected from the house and good on BB for it as he was he did was clear sexual harrasment. I felt uncomfortable watching him relentlessly trying to sexually provoke Joel and shame on Harriet for egging him on. She should have gotten a warning but considering she is likely to be evicted tonight, I guess it wont matter. I cant beleive some people are defending Aaron and blaming Joel. Had this been done to a female, there would be no question

Anyways onto tonight's eviction which looks to be one of the biggest twists in BB UK history. 6 housemates were nominated for eviction but BB decided to twist the nominations and they are safe. The remaining 7 (6 since Jack used his immunity pass) are up. Thats not all. FOUR of them will be evicted and 4 new ones will go in. This should be big. I do think that part of this was done as a safeguard to save Jade bc she isnt exactly popular but is by far their most controversial housemate thats given them tons of material to work with

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That idiot Aaron was favoriting tweets saying BB and Joel were homophobic, until I guess he must have realized people would notice.

I wish I was more surprised people support him and think it was all fun. Sadly many of them would have said the same if it was a woman, especially an attractive woman.

This show has one of the most disgusting audiences of any program ever. They've chased everyone else away.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Man I cant stand the British public at times. They got it wrong again. Marc was by far the most entertaining housemate in there as he spiced things up and played it up. Everyone else is just dull and the show will now be super boring without him. I wanted him in finale and to win. Such a shame that he was evicted.

tumblr_npm1jpYvkl1tnuac3o1_500.gif

tumblr_nqigfrzWlD1tblsfwo1_400.png

tumblr_npdnvkTNPf1sfysqqo3_500.gif

tumblr_nqdsirRCfg1tnuac3o1_500.gif

God bless his butt bc he didnt beleive in wearing pants...lol

• 11 months later...
  • Members

How is Sam only 23? Im convinced he lied about his age bc I thought he was mid to late 30s. like who is he fooling? No way he is younger than Ryan

Andrew got ejected from the house earlier this week bc of a video that leaked of him beating his ex-gf. Not surprised bc he came across scary in the house. He is also racist and homophobic

Jayne puzzled me so much bc she looks like a young old person. Her voice sounds like a grandmother but she visually looks younger than her 49. BTW, WTF does she want from Chelsie? I dont get her bc she acknowledged nothing happened between them. She needs to move on

Speaking of ages, the twins come across much younger than 30.

Its too bad Marco left so early bc he was a big personality and would have given us more great tv. Andy's boring ass should have left

Archived