Big Brother UK is back!

Cheap21

• Members

I watch and I like it but BBUK on Channel 5 is boring compared to how it was on Channel 4, no doubt about that. The casting used to be crazier and over the top and there used to be more twists along the way. The show is too regular now and they play things way too safe which results in a less entertaining show.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bit on the Side, the spinoff show where they interview people who have been evicted, have bad comedy sketches, interview audience members, have houseguests from years past show up. Last year got pretty bad - they hated Aaron, so one of their panelists said how he treated Faye was domestic violence. When he got out of the house, Pete Burns asked him if his parents had abused him as a child. I think Nikki Grahame also said something about his personal life.

This year it's not as bad, mostly just inane.

• Members

The show worshiped Conor, so we may get a lot of time focused on him and his fellow Insiders talking about the evils of the Outsiders. He's going to be very brave with a studio audience likely to lap up every word he grunts.

He already said when Benedict was evicted that he was going to beat him up at the finale. We'll see if he's as brave face to face.

• Members

Sorry, I meant wrap party.

Benedict didn't get along with that group, and then when he left, he took a chair with him. Luke S and Conor or Arron and Conor were very upset, and Conor said he would "see" him at the wrap party, in a threatening tone.

Arron is the most pathetic lapdog ever on BB, so I bet he'll be all over Conor at the finale, if they bother to show him at all.

Archived