Big Brother UK is back!

Cheap21

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im guessing Deana doesnt care if she loses the final prize bc less than a week to go and she's been downright awful. Her behavior towards Luke is borderline bullying and its really shown a real ugly and cruel side to her

As far as who I want to win, Id go with Sara or Luke S

• Members

Luke S was never so blatant with her antagonizing, calling her names, laughing in her face and purposely trying to get her to cry while mocking her and turning so many open house discussions into a chance to attack her. She truly has become the most vile housemate of the series in the last few days. Her actual goal is to hurt him and make him cry. She's admitted that and has no shame about maliciously trying to be cruel and fully aware of what she's doing. Its disgusting

• Members

He told her she was a golddigger and repeatedly made fun of her for seeing her group as "soldiers", mocking her with this over and over when she walked into a room. He went along with Conor's threats of rape and abuse against her.

He's a weakling. He can dish it out but he can't take it. It's just the usual garbage for BBUK. Men are painted as noble and righteous and long-suffering, women as pathetic jokes, or bitches from hell.

• Members

I find it really puzzling that she would act this way just days before the finale. Her behavior coat her the game. Any shot she has before got thrown out the window. It's as if she isn't aware of how the public might perceive her of is just too arrogant to not care.

• Members

I really don't believe she had a chance of winning. The odds claimed she did but they were wrong last season. Someone like Luke A who is harmless and easy to have sympathy for, and in the more popular group, always had the best shot.

• Members

Deana has a huge fanbase, so I wouldn't take her out of the running yet.

Luke A will probably win, but I think it's between him and Deana.

Luke S will probably finish 5th. Adam/Sara will likely go 4th & 3rd with Luke A and Deana taking the top two spots.

I could see Luke A/Adam's fanbase splitting the votes which could help Deana.

• Members

I'd like to see Deana win (especially since Luke A mostly just hides behind his story and is so cowering to the public vote). I don't think she will. I feel sorry for her because she's going to be faced with nothing but boos and jeers, just like Aaron last year. This is a show with a crowd which gives rousing cheers for threats of rape and woman-beating. No wonder the show is now such an afterthought in the UK.

• Members

Deana got massive boos from the crowd last night when her name was mentioned. No surprise Ashleigh was evicted but I was shocked with Scott. I hope Sara wins bc she's the only one left in the house, I actually like

Oh and for the love of god, can Deana please STFU with her stupid soldiers talk

• Members

As horrid as the British Public are when it comes to voting, I still can't help but love Big Brother UK. It's still far superior compared to the American version. I just can't watch the US season anymore. Grodner just recycles every challenge and twist. At least UK keeps it fresh.

• Members

I think if the show stopped trying to appeal to TOWIE it would get better. They worshiped Jay last season, and Conor this season, for that reason. This could have been a fantastic season, and Conor ruined it.

It's better than BBUS has been the last few years, but the message the show sends out is just very disturbing to me.

Archived