Big Brother UK is back!

Cheap21

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised Conor stayed too bc I thought he was a goner. LMAO, no pun intended. I knew Becky was safe. The hate for her seems to have died down as more dominant personalities took over. Sad to see Arron go. He was childish, but he played the game and let his presence be known

• Members

Adam needs to go. I cant stand him.

Why arent there any new housemates yet? I think they should have thrown some in to spice things up. I definetly see a difference between BB on Channel 4 and 5. 5 seems to be more lowkey and less over the top. They play things more safe

• Members

Im guessing Adam will be nominated this week. LMAO, the show set him up! I cant beleive they brought him in to the DR to ask incriminating questions while the other half of the house was watching him badmouth them. Granted the house picked him but it sure must have sucked for him. Felt bad for Shievonne hearing all that crap on her bday

• Members

Shocked by how it all went down. Guess I was wrong. By taking away the blue team's voting privelages they set it up to lose two of their biggest characters. I thought they'd take this oppurtunity to get rid of one of the more boring green members. I definetly see Shiev leaving. She's grown very angry and bitter this past week and not the cool fun person she was in the beginning. Conor's been fairly consistent. He'll stay for sure

• Members

I really hope the Deana fans vote to save Shievonne this week. Shievonne should def stay because the girl is WHACK. I swear Shievonne is close to having a nervous breakdown which would be great TV. All Conor does is rant at Deana.

According to the betting sites Conor & Shievonne are pretty neck and neck to get evicted. I hope Shievonne can somehow survive, but I doubt it. Conor will have the Ireland and the girls vote.

Caroline is getting on my last nerve. She is really one of the meanest people in the house.

• Members

Lol, Shiev done lost her mind. She's literally cracked this week turning into a paranoid hot mess. I do find it entertaining but right now, she's the type of person the public hate. Conor really hasnt been that bad lately. He'd really have to do something major to lose but even then I think it's too late. I wish this was back to being a vote to evict rather than vote to save

• Members

So, I decided to call Conor a "Thug" on one of the BBUK Facebook Pages and got like 7 nasty private messages from these Irish morons saying they hoped I would get raped and murdered. I refuse to "Like" any British Show again. Not only do they have the most vile fans not to mention the horrible grammar. Reminds me of the time when the crazy bitch told me I was a sick human being for supporting the Kat & Ronnie babyswitch on EastEnders.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived