GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I get giddy every time I see that trailer for The Purge: Anarchy because Judith McConnell is in it. Moreover, I've always thought she would make an excellent Laura Horton recast on DAYS.

Edited by Matt

• Members

That would be an interesting casting move - especially since Judith McConnell and Missy Reeves (Jennifer) were co-stars the first year of SB, although I don't think they were in any scenes together (or if they were, they were big group scenes). They do certainly look enough alike to pass for mother and daughter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I did a quick scan of this thread and I didn't see this posted, but when I stumbled upon this on youtube just now I knew I had to share it -- scenes from 1974, complete with the opening/theme IN COLOR. They're posted on a youtube channel dedicated to actor Joel Marston who played Owen Stratton on GH in 1974. As to who this character was, I have no clue. lol In any event, color GH from this time period is ultra rare and, noticing the relatively low view count on youtube, I thought it needed to be seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VvWT-lNwU4