GH: Classic Thread

• Members

Thanks Khan and amy! It was just something I did when I was bored one day. Did you guys ever see those collector cards that were put out in the early '90's called Star Pics? I have a complete set of the All My Children ones but always wanted them to make a GH set. So, naturally I started making my own a few months ago, but I got too busy to keep going.

Here are a few I did manage to make.

4_zpsb5371dbf.jpg6_zps98af1489.jpg5_zpscd0a4e19.jpg

Edited by depboy

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ok thank you for the answer.

Wasnt Augusta pregnant with Phil BREWER's child before she murdered him?

I know Phil Brewer was known for cheating a lot anyway so its not really out of the realm of possibility that a child was borne out of wedlock and without Phil even knowing

But I think it would be cool if Phil Brewer who was probably the show's first "vilain" being remembered.

I wasnt even born back then so myy knowledge is second-handed at best but I always felt that the show shhould make Patrick and Liz the modern day version of Dr Steve and Nurse Jessie with a third member of the hospital staff there to remind us of Phil Brewer.

• Members

I read that Augusta did indeed deliver Phil Brewer's child when she was in prison and the boy was adopted out. He also had a son (named Tracy) with Diana Maynard. They had become close while Phil was presumed dead, had amnesia, and was using an alias. He learned the truth, and seeing as he was still legally married to Jessie, went back to his wife. Diana had learned she was pregnant and married Dr. Peter Taylor to give her baby a name, but soon their marriage of convenience became a marriage of love. Anyway, baby Tracy was born in 1971 and died shortly after birth from pneumonia.

After baby Tracy's death, Phil went berserk and forced himself on Diana, resulting in baby Martha. (Diana never told Peter that Phil was the father, and when the truth came out, they were estranged for awhile.) Eventually, Peter and Diana reconciled and he adopted Martha. Martha was indeed a casualty of the hurricane that hit Port Charles in September 1977. Diana's mother was driving to an emergency shelter and lost control of her car. The grandmother survived, but little Martha succumbed to her injuries.

(I found all this out on the GH wikia, by the way.)

• Members

Actually, Judith McConnell was on GH during the early/mid 70s. After she left GH, she went to NY and ATWT where she played Valerie Conway for several years, then to AW where she played Miranda Bishop for a while before ending up on Santa Barbara.