GH: Classic Thread

• Members

I am just amazed at the compact size of the regular cast in that photo. Even now, with budgets being slashed everywhere you turn, it seems as if the shows (and GH in particular) keep taking on more and more performers.

Allow me to echo Carl's welcome, depboy! :)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So many missed stories with Monica. Sonny is her arch enemy as of the end of the 1990's. A good writer/EP would play that up. What if Sonny was shot in the heart, and Monica had to operate on him. He has a blood clot during the surgery, is saved but has a stroke. Sonny is compromised, Monica isn't sure if she did everything she could, or if she cares what happened to him, and begins a journey to fill that house and herself with life again while Sonny is fighting to either give up, or try to win his life back. A story neither one have had before, with stakes and both characters not being compromised.

• Members

I wish they had done something with Noah and Monica when Monica initially started having alcohol problems following Alan's death. Since its been established that Noah started to spiral downward following Patrick's mother's death, Noah could have ended up her sponsor and a relationship could have developped... further tested when Bobbie returned with unsolved feelings for Noah and a Alan's lookalike showing up in town and revealed as realAlan down-the-line. (At this point i would take Stuart Damon back regardless of how stupid the storyline so Im down with a switched lookalike story)

• Members

Not utilizing Monica as anything more than an extra sucks! With all of her potential storylines as a widow...especially the cancer story, I just don't understand what TIIC are thinking. What about a return for Mike Corbin, Sonny's father. I know Ron Hale retied, but it's been long enough to recast. Imagine Monica and Mike getting together and Sonny becoming [gasp!] family! Too many missed opportunities, too little time.

For long time viewers[ like the 1970s], I was reading recaps from 74-78. Does anyone know the character names of Kira Faulkner's mother or Mary Ellen Dante's father? They apparently were in their respective children's storylines[ Kira wanting to have children with Steve Hardy, and Mary Ellen trying to kill Terri Arnett]. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.