Max

Classic GH Thread

1,464 posts in this topic

I've been watching GH storylines that aired before I started watching (started watching during Stone and Robin in 95) and I just finished Karen & Jagger's story. Anyone know why they seemed to tack on "Oh yeah Scott is your father!" at the last second? Karen left immediately after, Scott wasn't in town, and Karen never told Gail and Lee! It seemed like maybe him being her father had been the plan all along? Rhonda ran into him semi-frequently and they talked about having been in high school together, but if they didn't have time to actually tell the story while any of the people involved were still on the show I don't get why they dropped the info at all.

33 minutes ago, GH_Girl said:

I've been watching GH storylines that aired before I started watching (started watching during Stone and Robin in 95) and I just finished Karen & Jagger's story. Anyone know why they seemed to tack on "Oh yeah Scott is your father!" at the last second? Karen left immediately after, Scott wasn't in town, and Karen never told Gail and Lee! It seemed like maybe him being her father had been the plan all along? Rhonda ran into him semi-frequently and they talked about having been in high school together, but if they didn't have time to actually tell the story while any of the people involved were still on the show I don't get why they dropped the info at all.

The entire plot point was...pointless, along with (years later), the show revealing Logan to be Scotty's son, only to kill him off. Why even create ties to legacy characters, and them severe them almost immediately? The only "child" of Scotty's whom I WANT them to get rid of, and never mention again, is Franco.

The particularly weird thing to me was that I don't recall Karen ever talking about or wondering about who her father was. Unlike Jenna on AW, which I watched recently, who talked constantly about who her father might be but they never did the story then she left!

I Remeber an interview where CL said that she had planned making Karen scottys daughter all along and decided to go ahead with it even though Kin left.

I do Remeber Scotty running into Rhonda and them mentioning they went to high school together.It was around the time Scotty was falling in love with Dominquie.

Edited by Harmony233

Here are some shots from 2013.

Rick Moses -  Hutch

Rick Moses (Jefferson Smith 'Hutch' Hutchins) ~ Ok, Rick is probably the cast member who has changed the most since his GH days, but he was a cool guy. Quiet, but very appreciative. Image result for rick moses

Edie Lehman - Katherine Delafield

Image result for edie lehmann general hospitalEdie Lehmann (Katherine Delafield) ~ I think Edie may have been drinking a little bit, but she was having so much fun and loved chatting with the fans, it was hard to leave her.

Chris Robinson - Rick Webber

Chris Robinson (Dr. Rick Webber) ~ His predecessor Michael Gregory had departed by the time I made it over to their table, but it gave me more time to chat with Chris who had cleaned out his closet and was selling much of his GH memorabilia. Image result for chris robinson general hospital

9 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

Here are some shots from 2013.

Rick Moses -  Hutch

Rick Moses (Jefferson Smith 'Hutch' Hutchins) ~ Ok, Rick is probably the cast member who has changed the most since his GH days, but he was a cool guy. Quiet, but very appreciative. Image result for rick moses

Edie Lehman - Katherine Delafield

Image result for edie lehmann general hospitalEdie Lehmann (Katherine Delafield) ~ I think Edie may have been drinking a little bit, but she was having so much fun and loved chatting with the fans, it was hard to leave her.

Chris Robinson - Rick Webber

Chris Robinson (Dr. Rick Webber) ~ His predecessor Michael Gregory had departed by the time I made it over to their table, but it gave me more time to chat with Chris who had cleaned out his closet and was selling much of his GH memorabilia. Image result for chris robinson general hospital

Those more recent pictures of Moses and Robinson are...well, you know.

I would not have recognized "Hutch" at all. About the only thing I know about him other than he was on GH is that he's the real-life brother of FC's Billy Moses.

2 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

I would not have recognized "Hutch" at all. About the only thing I know about him other than he was on GH is that he's the real-life brother of FC's Billy Moses.

He was sexy as hell on GH (and infamous for wearing the tightest jeans in television history, LOL), so seeing his "after" pictures is a shock.

11 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

(and infamous for wearing the tightest jeans in television history, LOL)

Future GH cast member A Martinez (Roy) would wear some of the tightest jeans ever when he played Cruz on SB. :lol:

24 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

Future GH cast member A Martinez (Roy) would wear some of the tightest jeans ever when he played Cruz on SB. :lol:

Yes, but not as tight as Rick Moses' jeans. :)