Hoarders

Cheap21

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was one woman that was obssessed with dolls and had so many that she literally had piles of them outside. The guy that came in to help said "Could you imagine being killed by being buried under a pile of a thousand dolls" LMAO. These people are so ridiculous. I feel really bad for those with kids and make their children live in such trash. Those kids dont deserve that

• Members

You can check out a short clip here. Its the Phyllis one

http://www.aetv.com/...d=1094312790001

Oh yes the food hoarding is disgusting. I just watched one this morning where this woman was keeping spoiled food and was so sure it was still good. I was disgusted and would never eat anything out of her house. I cant beleive she can even stand the smell.

Here's some photos

Clare-Kitchen-Before.jpg

Billy-Bob-Before-Basement.jpg

hoarders-rat-episode.jpg <- This one guy hoarded over 2000 rats!

• Members

This is my show! I am so mad at myself for falling off when I moved. It's amazing how changing a couple things in your life can really mess with keeping up with your favorite shows. :P On 20/20 about a week ago, they did a piece on the children of Hoarders. I'm pretty sure all of the kids they interviewed appeared on the A&E series. The one guy who really stood out in my memory was Augustine's son. They were from Louisiana and he talked about how he got made fun of at school because his clothes always smelled, how his mom never got after him about brushing his teeth so he just stopped for a while, how he had to sleep with the fan on because he'd wake up in the middle of the night hearing the roaches crawling over paper (when they weren't waking him up when crawling on him!). Very sad. He and the other kids are all pretty much OCD about getting rid of excess stuff. One girl said she gets a thrill when she reaches the bottom of a shampoo bottle because she can throw it away.

• Members

I'm not even afraid of rodents but that pic of the rats is giving me an anxiety attack. If they were snakes, oh my God, I can't even... but I hope that dude knows that those little critters would eat his ass alive if they were hungry enough.

• Members

hi_res37103276_71.jpg

i love Dr. Zasio! She's my favorite of the shrinks. God bless her for putting up with all the crazies that she has to deal with

I feel bad for the animals that get caught in this. One house had the cleaners find skeletal remains of cats in the house

Archived