FX: American Horror Story

Toups

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Members

@Cheap21 Supposingly it is going to this season. Since the only thing I've seen of AHS was the beginning of FREAKSHOW and most of ROANOKE, I can't answer that question honestly.

There was a promo for what's to come at the end that does show a character from FREAKSHOW making an appearance for sure. That's all I got.

Oh, and Sarah Paulson's character was surprisingly relatable and I loved when she had her showdown at the grocery store. Those I don't think anyone is going to like the Trump disses.

My bad. Overthought your question. So far...no. Not connected to last season. Is trying for social commentary I feel like last season was though. (reality tv, work we live in, etc.) What that commentary is I would say hatred in today's America and the forms it take.

Edited by Taoboi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Even though it's political (which annoys me in TV sometimes), I do have to say this season is good and scary.  Clowns always get me.  Evan Peters is killing it this season.

Roanoke was good.  I was so excited for Hotel and then completely disappointed.  Freak Show was good, but wore me out by the end.  Murder House was good.  I haven't seen Asylum or Coven (yet).

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...