B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I only vaguely remember Jack Hamilton. He must not have left much of an impression on me. I always want Stephanie and Clark together. He was totally falling in love with her and wanted her badly. She was always starting to fall in love him also. Unfortunately, they only shared a couple kisses and she sent him away for Kristin's sake.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Stephanie and Clarke were pretty steamy and had hot kisses. I found a clip of them on YT ages ago. She hired him to seduce Kirstin, but they fell for each other instead. Eventually, Clarke fell for Kirsten, but it took a while.

It always strikes me how Stephanie's history with Eric has been rewritten. In the early years, she was the one who desired Eric and was sexually frustrated because he ignored her. He was workaholic and never really loved her as much as he did Beth Logan. Now the story is that she drove him away because she does not like sex. Ah, the soaps...

• Members

I didn't know Saul proposed to Sally It's a shame they never had anything going between those too.

This story with Zach seems like it has so much action to it and for some reason doesn't strike me as the type of story you would see on B&B.

I get reminded all the time how Ridge just about hated every man in town.

That scene with Stephanie removing the ring sounds so heartfelt. It's a shame we lost some of that side of Stephanie years later.