B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Worse is that Bradley tried again when Ashley Jones took over the role. After the disastrous first recast of Bridget with an actress I don't remember her name right now Bridget was off the show for a few months but they brought her back and had her lovesick with Ridge which lead to that whole Ridge/Bridget/Amber/Thomas debacle at Big Bear.

Actually, I completely forgot Thomas was paired up with Amber there in 2004. They had to age Thomas from 16 to 18 for the story. This was around the time Eric was suppose to get a Lolita story with Hector's daughter but thankfully never occurred.

Another story that perhaps thankfully never happened was originally Taylor was suppose to get Thomas' wife Gaby deported only for her to end up presumed dead in a plane crash on the way back to Mexico. The plan was to have her come back deranged and disfigured and get revenge on Taylor by kidnapping Thomas.

• Members

Winsor Harmon may not be breaking any records in the acting department but he does tend to have great chmistry with female actresses (notable exceptions: Bobbie Eakes and Lilly Melgar). I loved Brooke/Thorne, but I also love Taylor/Thorne. Sadly, Bradley Bell does not feel there is any real potential in Thorne -- which is ironic, because the neglected, ignored younger brother is a SL loaded with potential next to the played-out blowhard, Ridge.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love it too!

Gotta love Sheila's "I wish you lots of lovely surprises" (raises eyebrow) but i think Brooke and Stephanie's part is the funniest.

Like i said the Y&R christmas ad like this is on the christmas eve 92 show that i will upload next, but it's not as funny as the B&B one.