B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I figured it wasn't the actual airdates as I think B&B celebrated 1,000 episodes early 1991......it's a shame that Lorie B's website has finally shut down, because that's where they had the German B&B episode guide which did help  even if they were a little off as well, and some summaries were missing......I've only watched a few scattered episodes so far, but I'll compile a list of all the airdates at some point

Please register in order to view this content

I think the last episode uploaded aired February 3, 1992......(though it looks like a lone 1996 episode is on there as well) It helps to remember which other episodes from certain years were on YT at one point too....like in 1990 when Stephanie finds out about Brooke and Eric, ("OH THAT BITCH CAME INTO THIS HOUSE!!" etc...)  the original episode aired May 16, 1990, so just keep going forward or backwards from that start date....of course preemptions have to be considered as well, and I don't think Y&R/B&B always shared the same preemption dates or at least when it came to breaking news coverage....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Gosh, back then I thought those years were godawful. In retrospect, the show was decent compared to what it is now!

Why was the original Felicia recast? She looked fine. They have cemented LK in the role, even though it is extremely recurring.

• Members

I think you had the right idea the first time. 

Please register in order to view this content

I think acting was better back then (although Jack Wagner was as annoying as I remembered), but the writing was still poor. The stories seemed aimless - wasn't this the Thomas/Amber story that was truncated because of Janet Jackson's nipple? (and wasn't he also magically aged to 18 after that controversy) I think they were also going to do some story with Eric and Caitlin that was killed. 

I can't remember but I think Colleen Dion didn't want to stay around long-term because she had a family and maybe she didn't live on the West Coast? As it turns out given how rarely we see Felicia they may as well have kept her. 

I'd forgotten Sean Kanan still looked that good in 2004. He'd barely aged from his GH days.

Edited by DRW50