B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I know Joan Pringle is on the board. She has been on many soaps including Generations as Ruth Potter Marshall, and GH as Dr. Mason the OBGYN in the early 80s, and Elizabeth Jackson during the Bradley Ward story.

She was also on the White Shadow with Ken Howard!

Edited by slick jones

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I seem to remember these characters being on for just this story (and then never turning up again.

I remembered James Michael Gregary as Dr. Fontana because he played Clint Radison on Y&R in 1989-90 (and later reprised that role 20 years later). He was one of the many actors over the years who appeared on both Bell soaps in different roles.

• Members

Wow - Thanks a lot! The social worker's name is Mrs. Lopez (sp?), but I'm already extremely happy with the other actor's names. LOL

@boldfan01: I tend to believe that Dr. Frederickson was used in 1996 as well with Jessica faking her pregnancy when they got the live-doll, but I could be wrong with this one.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

The only Lopez in my "stacks" is a Dr. Lopez played by Ann Betancourt.

Betancourt has appeared on many soaps... she was recently on GH as Sabrina's "Tia Innocencia", she was also Nidia Greco in the 90s. on Y&R she was Estrella Munoz, Rafe's aunt. She was also on B&B as Judge Veronica Edivez.

I've got a pretty substantial cast list for B&B with only a few blanks, although I'm sure there are plenty more I don't have.  If there are any other actor questions you have, post them and I'll see if I can help fill in your blanks! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Thanks for sharing this!

It's a shame that so little of 90s B&B is around these days on the internet... A couple of years ago TombinNorway (sp?) or the one HUGE Sheila fan had so many great videos and I was hoping for more stuff to show up. Switch to 2016: there is basically nothing. This sucks

• Members

There is quite lot material from October/November 1994 following Ridge and Brooke's Malibu wedding. Actually they seem to be complete episodes (e.g. # 1894 (plus the first 30 seconds of #1895)  + #1900) minus every single Taylor/Omar scene being edited out. Apparently they weren't the users favorites. LOL

Oh the memories; this is roughgly 6 months into my fulltme B&B watching after ctaching it sporadically with my mom a couple of years prior.