B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

They did refer to them as "the reunited Tylos" on that picture with Eakes and Buchanan.

It's always hilarious how Bell can bring on men like Sabatino, Hearst, Lopez, Saint-Victor, etc, and then hardly do anything of note with them most of the times. He never fails!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

whoo! thanks! :) I think the first two dates are 5/27/92 and 6/29/93

that 5/27/92 wedding episode takes me back to when I first started looking up old Y&R/B&B clips on YT in 2007! it's a shame how many good clips there use to be, then of course people started complaining about more money or whatever and we have the Sh*tty YT now!

• Members

Thanks so much! :) 

Yeah, it is a shame about that. I'm glad to see a lot of old clips/episodes are resurfacing from time to time. A September of '96 episode appeared recently. Whether it's still up or not I have no idea, but I did manage to get a hold of it, it features Clarke rescuing C.J on the cliff from the gunmen. 

• Members

Thanks for posting these, the BeLieF story is one of my all time soap favourites - a time when B&B was firing on all cylinders as delicious, trashy soap.

These scenes (and the following blow up after the masseuse etc) are such a rich pay off between Brooke and Stephanie. I don't think I've ever been as satisfied watching a fictional character (Stephanie) get what they deserved. Obviously it was all for nought given the way the show progressed and horrific writing for Brooke as a character but you don't earn moments like that in soap any more. It felt like the show was spinning on its axis and everything was exploding.

• Members

Absolutely, I'll be sure to upload it. And you're very welcome :) There's plenty more to come from these DVDs. The only downside is out of the five or so compilation releases, two of them contain anything prior to 2003. I had actually uploaded the Brooke's bedroom unveiling where Stephanie tries to strangle Brooke onstage, but they muted out a large portion of it towards the end because of that Right Said Fred song.

It was great finally getting to see even a little of that storyline. I have to agree with you, this storyline is soap opera gold. As much as I love Stephanie, the scene right before Brooke takes 51% of Forrester, when she looks Stephanie dead in the eyes and tells her 'I've finally beaten you' goes down as one of the most satisfying moments I've seen on any show, period. Stephanie's reaction to Sheila's appointment as Brooke's liaison was the icing on the cake.