Funny, Amazing and WTF Semi-Viral Videos

SFK

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"You're Burger King crown dont mean nothing to me"

"You look like everything that could go wrong"

"I see that your mad. Hahaha. Yeah, huh. I was at the Legends Ball. My eyebrows were there too and we didn't see you there...I even asked the staff if you were sniffing around the kitchen and nobody saw you anywhere. Im sorry you werent't invited"

"You need to mind your business or better yet find some business to be in."

"If you dont like the broadcast, then change the station" Silent Pause "Precisely"

OMG, that was amazing! Too funny. I thought the most shocking thing about it was that I though Lil Kim was a white girl! She looks like a tanned Italian that would eb fit for the Jersey Shore

• Members

Also my 2 fav lines and I have actually used Chaka's in the past. Also Patti's expressions when Dr. Angelou is talking, lmao! I know I kinda posted and ran but there are so many hilariously quotable lines in Part 1 I just didn't know where to begin! :lol: Beyonce, Rhianna, Mariah, all of them are hilarious too, and Fantasia and the girl behind her ("No she won't! No she won't!") and Patti saying Aretha's hair is unAmerican.

• Members

He works at the radio station 96.1 The Beat in Charlotte. I used to live in Charlotte a few years ago. I met him a few times that way. He was sort of a local celebrity at the time, so he was always around. I mean I don't know him personally, but I met him casually several times.

Archived