Generations

DRW50

• Members

I feel like every time I find any site that uploads South African soaps, it gets taken down BUT this youtube channel has been uploading episodes of Generations and Muhvango

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAfvidz/videos

The Generations episodes are good. I've watched this past week. I like the new opening. The stories are interesting. I didn't realize Sibusiso was so sinister. I really like the Akhona character. The actress that plays her definitely adds a lot. It's pretty dramatic..more so than I remember from past episodes. I've only checked out one Muvhango episode but it was good too...there's is a story with a man getting a second wife ohmy.png

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

For anyone interested in South African soaps, a lot of new episodes have started streaming

Youtube:

7de Laan

Generations: The Legacy

Muvhango

Etv.co.za:

Scandal

Rhythm City

I haven't found the time to really devote to them, but they're all really interesting.  7de Laan is probably the only one I find kind of boring.  Both sites only have the latest 5 episodes at any given moment.  So you might want to download them.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I think some are part-English, some not at all. I think there are subtitles. I'm not sure. You can find many current episodes of Generations and Isidingo on Youtube, along with other soaps. One channel that has soap episodes is called you belong (I think).

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Transgender character Wandile is developing feelings for Nolwazi.  Rori is intent of divorcing Mazwi, who she was forced to marry.  His brother, Smanga, is the real father of her baby.  The elders made them sleep together since Mazwi is sterile (which he doesn't know).  

Like always Generations has whacky and messy stories.  I also recommend Muvhango, 7de Laan, and Isidingo.  I've been watching them daily the last few months, now that the channel uploads new episodes to Youtube.  

Archived