Unforgettable: Discussion Thread

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

UNFORGETTABLE stars Poppy Montgomery as Carrie Wells, an enigmatic former police detective with a rare condition that makes her memory so flawless that every place, every conversation, every moment of joy and every heartbreak is forever embedded in her mind. It’s not just that she doesn’t forget anything – she can’t; except for one thing: the details that would help solve her sister’s long-ago murder. Carrie has tried to put her past behind her, but she’s unexpectedly reunited with her ex-boyfriend and partner, NYPD Detective Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), when she consults on a homicide case. His squad includes Det. Mike Costello (Michael Gaston), Al’s right-hand man; Detective Roe Saunders (Kevin Rankin), the junior member of the team; and Detective Nina Inara (Daya Vaidya), a sassy, street-smart cop. Being back on the job after a break feels surprisingly right for Carrie. Despite her conflicted feelings for Al, she decides to permanently join his unit as a detective solving homicides – most notably, the unsolved murder of her sister. All she needs to do is remember. Ed Redlich, John Bellucci, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly are executive producers for Sony Television Studios in association with CBS Television Studios.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I was not too enamored of most of the supporting cast anyway so I won't really miss them. Plus, CBS has a tendency sometimes to move around supporting actors to different shows. Every time I saw Michael Gaston on this show, I half expected the rest of the gang from The Mentalist to show up. The other two young cops, no big loss.

• Members

I agree. I said the same thing in another thread a while back. But I think the second season has to be a real ratings grabber or they'll do the same thing and yank the show and take their chances again on the new crop. But maybe keeping it for the summer might help, if people are more inclined to watch (rerun time, less competition, etc.).

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived