Person of Interest: Discussion Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Super intense hour, and I loved the way Joss set up the Russians against HR! I loved that at the end, when the shooting started, Joss went straight for the head guy. Like she said, cut off the head of the snake and the empire comes crumbling.

Always a treat to see Elias! Always!!!! He's such a smooth criminal and so organized. Love the relationship with him and his "2nd in command". He respects the hell out of Elias!

• Members

I was 70% sure at the kiss. I was mourning Fusco through the commercial break until they came back and started monologuing. Then I prepared for a head shot like Kate's on NCIS. I really haven't understood this arc of Carter's being obsessed with making HR pay for killing a guy she couldn't trust in the first place.

It has upped the stakes, so dramatically I give it props. Since I assume TPH wanted out, I'm not going to penalize the show for her exit. And props to them for keeping it a secret. That is not done nowadays.

But dayum, JOSS!

• Members

What an intense hour of TV. I almost cried with i thought they shot Fusco's son and Fusco was next, then the ending. Killing off Carter? I'm hoping it was her decision to leave and not the show's, because not only did I really like her character, but like other's said, now it's going to be an all white cast.

• Members

I haven't read anything myself, but that doesn't mean it wasn't her decision to leave---just that she didn't know they'd kill her off. Which on this show doesn't even mean she can't make more appearances, given how they do time jumps.

Archived