Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Members

Wonderful. Loving the slower, more measured pace.

They seem to be doing... something with Nolan and Patrick. Would love to see them as a couple.

Bitchery between Victoria and Emily is always amazing. And, although somewhat predictable, it's nice to see that Aidan and Emily are working together.

I wonder if Conrad crashed the car on purpose.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cabriel Mann said he thinks Nolan would sleep with whoever he found interesting. Although he did say he likens Nolan's relationship last year with that woman to be part of his PTSD from being kidnapped and almost killed at the end of S1

Personally I think Nolan is BI but perfers men more

Nolan & Patrick if done right are gonna be so good.

• Members

Yes! It happened--Patrick and Nolan, baby! I'm so happy the show is putting them together. I hope they write it well.

How lovely was the way Victoria turned things around on Sheila, with Patrick's help. Queen Bitch Victoria knows how to win.

Jack's arms should have their own show. Damn.

LOL at Hamptons Killer. Guess someone's out to get Conrad. I wonder if it's that Margaux Ho, revealing her real reason for coming was REVENGE. Love that Aiden got so jealous of Jack he has to try and frame him.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Ooooh, I love me some Patrick and Nolan. And, with the reveal that Patrick tried to kill Conrad, we have a whole other dimension to deal with. Nice little hot scene to end the episode on, too. ;)

It was very interesting how they gave a little scene for Victoria and Margaux to do. It was a very nice moment for the characters. But I still don't trust that Margaux Ho.

Great stuff with Aiden/Emily/Jack. I really feel for Jack. He's in the middle of this huge sh*tstorm and he's trying to play the game, but that's just not who she is. Very interesting that Victoria got Charlotte to take the blame, when it was Patrick all along.

Emily finally managed to shut Daniel up.

And so much hotness in this episode. Shirtless Jack, Aiden and Patrick. Yum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched Season 1, and I really really liked Ashley Madekwe's British accent. But I seem to understand not all British/London people have that particular accent. Did she have a 'posh British accent' or something? Does that accent have a name? I'd love to pick it up hehe