Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What happened with the character of Ashley? I can't believe how I just totally lost interest in this show about 3-4 episodes into the second season....

This was must see television just a year ago and now it's just boring. I have no idea what's going on with Jack or Daniel or Ashley....hell even Victoria confuses me

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The Masquerade episode was phenomenal. What a great example of stylized soap opera at its best. From the truly touching and emotional like Nolan's reaction to the news of Padma's death, to the opera in soap opera like Victoria thinking she saw her son, that music, her fainting and grabbing the red tablecloth... What a fantastic scene that was. Truly a classic.

• Members

Great season 2 finale. The season left me with a far better opinion than I would have ever expected. First third was horridly boring and then it became hit and miss until the lovely episode were Amanda died... after which it built steadily and returned to its old self more or less. Hoping for a much better Season 3, though.

• Members

Nolan is back to being gay! :D I love that he called his relationship with Padma, PTSD.

I am loving this harder edge Charlotte has. Her acting has also improved.

Laughed at Victoria and Conrad arguing about what to sell to make it through the month. I wish I was poor in the way they are. lol

Margaux is a Ho! It even rhymes.

After that dinner with the family, I felt really bad for Patrick. They all freaking hate his guts. I loved him giving it back to Daniel. But then he turned around and was such a bitch to Emily.

And how lovely that Emily was confronted by both Jack and Nolan about the innocent her revenge is affecting. So sad when she realized her mistake about the priest. It was a nice twist that she could possibly use him to get Conrad to confess.

What I love most is that the show finally has a sense of direction. The biggest problem with Season 2, apart of its boringness, was that it felt aimless, like it was just trying to drag things out. Now it feels like we could be drawing to a close by season's end, which is exciting.