Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Members

Hey BoldBeauty, thanks for the amazing Revenge recap! The first half of this season has been pretty complex, so I feel that a refresher course is needed. I think I'm in the minority, but I absolutely love Emily and Aiden together. I like how they can take on different acts of vengeance together (physical, mental) and they understand each other. Adds an interesting element to the show (not downplaying Nolan/Emily's friendship, which, I definitely feel that we need more of in the second half.)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched this episode. All I can say is "not enough Aiden." However, from this episode and the previews, it looks like the Initiative is setting a trap for him. I wonder if they have his sister. He would betray both Amanda and Takeda to save her.

Jack has to be the dumbest person alive. He has a wealthy best friend in Nolan and he knows Amanda/Emily who has tons of money, and yet it never occurs to him to go to them for the loan that he needed or for help now that he is over his head? Looks like it will be up to Emily/Amanda to take out those guys with her crow bar.

So Marco is connected to the Initiative? Then, again isn't everyone on this show? Good grief.

Edited by Ann_SS

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Tonight's ending!! Victoria just killed Helen. While I am not surprised that Conrad found out so quickly, I am surprised Victoria told Daniel and made him accessary to murder. I do hope they don't tell Charlotte though. She'd freak and tell the world. How on earth will the Graysons cover this up? Helen's "friends" are sure to suspect Vicky and Connie!

• Members

Stupid to put on new episodes against the Grammys. At least they didn't put it up against Superbowl too.

No big event on Sunday, right?

Just cannot wait for a Grayson family murder cover-up! I bet they will take care of the problem and then put smiles on their lips and pretend nothing happened.