Pan Am: Discussion Thread

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Colette is a DEFINITE stand-out (she's brilliant) but last episode (due to the cast taking turns in main plotlines) gave her nothing to do. Maggie is also fun but has very minimal storylines.

Actually, I like all the characters and (potential) couples. I really do. They rotate them around in each episode which is not bad, as long as they don't make it too boring. It's just that it somehow doesn't jell.

• Members

Good episode. I just kinda hate that I love the characters so much but the actual scripts/stories don't thrill me so much.

OK, so the Kate/Nico and Dean/Jenny things are interesting, we'll have to see how this goes next week.

LOVE Ted and Laura. What he did for her was so cute and they did it in the less cheesy way possible.

TOO LITTLE Colette, though. WAY too little. They gotta get on that. She's a breakhrough star.

I LOVE them. Ted is an especially nice character.

• Members

This show has won me back for now. I don't love it the way I do Revenge, but I think Pan Am is improving. I wish Collette would get another episode soon, but I think she will. They are doing a pretty good job at giving all the characters some screen time and back story now. Looks like it's doing a bit better in the ratings too.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/10/31/abcs-once-upon-a-time-holds-impressively-in-week-2-housewives-and-pan-am-score-gains/109045/?utm_campaign=WP%3ETwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

• Members

I haven't watched the last 3 episodes. I liked the 4 main flight attendants, but the other characters were ho-hum and the plot twists are just a lil "eh, who cares". I liked the French flight attendant the most, and the one sister looks like she could be related to DAYS' Arianne Zuker.

Archived