Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

They should have just changed it to "Are You There, Vodka?" then. "Are You There, Chelsea?" makes no damn sense.

It's GCB Carl. And that's dumb too. anyone who doesn't go on message boards has no idea what that stands for.

And as for Sarah Silverman- you're right about her. I personally love her, but I know a lot that don't.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Chelsea was my favorite part as well. It was weird watching someone else play her though. And then they had a Chuey, Brad Wommack and Fortune....it was weird seeing actors playing caricatures of her cast and people in her life.

I knew the guy at the bar looked familiar and its Evan from Greek! He's put on some weight and looks like he's aged a few years. He looks different yet still very familiar

• Members

At first I wasn't feeling it but around the 14-15 minute mark things came together & I was really liking it. I really like the Actress playing Chelsea & also those two girls playing her roommates. That nerdy, weird girl is HILARIOUS to me.

Watching Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately so much on E!, I find it so weird seeing her act on this show. I was so shocked when I saw her acting nice, LMAO! She's a good actress and so funny. I love her.

Sticking with this show, I hope it doesn't get canceled!

• Members

I love Chelsea. I think the show has potential. Pilots are often rough. It takes shows several episodes before they find their footing. I think they tried to cram too much into the episode. A lot of those plots could have made for great stand alone episodes.

• Members

"I dont like to work, so its better than I have a boss that thinks Im hot" :lol:

"I cant beleive mom's dead and you're still here" :lol:

The episode tonight was great. I loved that Natasha L. guest starred. I hope she is on future episodes bc she was funny as Nikki

Archived