The Beyoncé Thread

• Members

"Second, the songs from the last album and this one sound like B-side songs…like she just came up with this songs through her (*(&(*)(*_(&(*^!"

This doesn't really tell me what you dislike about the songs though lol Granted, I don't think any of these songs were made with radio in mind, but that isn't something that makes a song a bad song.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

oh no you're totally right, but I just thought I remembered at the time her mentioning that that was something she has created and identified with long before the album so I thought maybe it would pop up again. Not saying that it needs to tho. That was the album that made me start loving her, too!

• Members

Jay Z getting drrraaaaaagged on the Twitterverse and it's so good. So good. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't anything more than a "concept." Using a supposed scenario of cheating to create the songs, plus social media gold.

Or he really did cheat, at which point: DAMN, Bey!

Listened to the album and really enjoyed it. Will have to listen again.

Edited by YRBB

• Administrator

I counted 8 songs.  But I just prefer if artists start their tour at least 2 months after their album drops.  I guess it doesn't really affect me if I don't go to those concerts.  Luckily that hasn't happened to me yet.  LOL

Edited by Toups