• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I watched the previews of the videos, but wasn't able to watch any of them yet. They all seemed to be of a high quality though. The album was fantastic from beginning to end. Because she released it so late I haven't been able to repeat it as often as I'd like, but so far this is good. Not a grower, which is what I was expecting.

The way she's released this will be legendary though. Here everybody was complaining about the wait, but she's ended up delivering more than most artists do over the span of 4-5 albums. 17 music videos of this quality is INSANE. And she also went to prove that if you want to keep something a secret YOU CAN. I can't imagine how the non-disclosure forms were for this project. I can't wait to see how it sells throughout the month.

• Members

This album I s getting such rave reviews I'm going to buyit withouy listening. 4 was her best work so I'm hoping this new album tops. Just wow at her making a video for every song. Lady Gaga wanted to do this I think. Beyonce just snatched not only wigs but natural hair follicles. I am too exexcited. She is a visionary.

Love how she just dropped it out of nowhere after being on tour all year. Perfect.

• Members

This is probably THE biggest pop music event of the year... and it happened through her keeping it a secret and not promoting it. Craziness!

I really love all the songs and think it's a natural progression of 4, which I love. Pretty Hurts, Drunk In Love, XO, Heaven are just a few stand-outs but I'm sure there will be more once I get to listen more.