OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Both Alan Needleman and Howie Zeidman are two of a number of crewmembers who took part in Jeff Giles' incredible OLTL history Llanview in the Afternoon, which I cannot recommend enough. I remember Needleman critiquing the use of Michael Storm and saying "[Nathaniel] Marston almost killed me." Buy it today on Amazon. It is indispensable.

• Members

Asa was related to the Texas branch of the Webb family, and Wanda was a part of the Pennsylvania Webb family.   Wanda also had a brother named Al.   I don't know what actor played him.   I think that he was seen when Wanda and Vinnie married.

I am thinking that that set when Wanda owned Wanda's Heavenly Hash was also the set that Tony Lord used when he owned a restaurant.   (I cannot remember the name of the restaurant.  Was it Tony's Place?)

Wanda later moved her restaurant to Angel Square.   That set, unless I am mistaken, was the same one that Carolotta had when she ran a diner there.

Also, the set where Wanda moved also had a second story.   I think that Jason Webb lived there, and so did Lee Ann Demorist.  I remember the scenes in which Vicki took Duke for Lee Ann (his mother) to visit.   Kevin was not letting Lee Ann see Duke at the time.

• Members

Wanda's  brother's name was Paul Webb.  Joel Higgins played the part.  Paul later married a woman named Donna, off screen.  They were Jason Webb's (Mark Brettschneider) parents. I've seen a picture of Higgins with Marilyn Chris somewhere in a scene in her apartment. If I can find it, I'll post it.