AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, I actually prefer One Life to Live.

I did not begin watching the show, though, until around 1976. This was around the time of the death of Victor Lord and the introduction of the Vernon family.

The market in which I live did not have an ABC affliate until 1970, after One Life to Live premiered. I did not know anyone who watched One Life to LIve here. It was only when I was in college when I met two girls who loved the show. I still did not watch it, but I began a few years later.

• Members

MARGO!!! On a regular basis, I am desperately searching for as much as a two-second clip of Margo. She's the AMC character I most want to see more of, and I will not stop until I get some!!

When you say they used a new version of the theme on that one episode, are you referring to the premiere of the arrangement they'd end up using throughout the rest of the 70s and through the 80s, or was it a short-lived arrangement that's been lost? I seem to recall WoST having two short arrangements of the classic theme that haven't shown up anywhere else.

• Members

The theme was the one used in the late 1970s and 1980s. I added that because some people know the date of when the change took place.

I have not seen any clips of Eileen Letchworth as Margo. I may have seen photographs.

I failed to mention that Claudette was in love with Lincoln when she returned from prison. She kept hoping that he would drop Kelly and accept her as a new wife.