AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For me, it's still All My Children, if in name only. I will undoubtedly check it out and continue to check in even if it's not really doing anything for me. I associate it to the last decade of the show where there were long gaps with storylines and new characters that didn't interest me. But it was still AMC, the home of Erica Kane, Adam Chandler, Brooke English, et cetera, a show I loved, so I continued to check in.

• Members

I think she was remembering Jeremy & Natalie's voices entwined together telling her they'll get married because of Nat's pregnancy, which was actually Jeremy's father Alex's kid, Timmy.

I'll also check in at the very least. I can see MEK signing on, hopefully with Cady McClain, Jill Larson, David Canary, Julia Barr and Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams if, as I believe, the latter are no longer on Y&R. I suspect Susan Lucci will eventually come on when she has time with her other obligations. In my wildest dreams, Erica pops into Pine Valley a few months after the show debuts online and is shocked to learn Jack is dating Opal and nobody dared to tell her.

• Members

^ Hahahaha. I guess Opal didn't have lasting love with Sam then?

It looked like KWAKerJack was the way TPTB were headed at the finale. I was vehemently opposed to that pairing until I saw them kiss during Erica's kidnapping. ohmy.png It was a hell of a lot hotter than I thought it would be. I am still undecided about that pairing because in general I just really hate KWAK, but IDK what else Walt Willey would do. The poor man generally doesn't have a storyline unless he's with Erica in some fashion.

• Members
She ruined Adam for me for a time. I had about enough when she showed up on Christmas with a bunch of her trailer trash truckstop friends boozing it up in the Chandler mansion. I found it hard to beleive that he'd ever fall for a tramp like that. It was just too much