AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was reading a January 1993 Digest which said AMC would be playing up Lucci's flair for comedy...what comedy stories did she have at that time? I don't know the dates. I know by mid-1993 they started Erica's years of hell, bar some stuff like her reunion with Jackson while she and Dimitri were split.

• Members

She certainly didn't get much comedy in the 90s. She had that infamous food fight at the Plaza hotel with Adam in late 1991, and her whole second marriage to Adam was pretty funny but that was over by mid 1992.

She really didn't get anything I'd consider truly funny until 1998 when Mike Roy came back.

• Members

tumblr_mes4b81BM61rd47fpo1_1280.jpg

The Martin Family (and company) Reunited! This was taken this past weekend at the Martin Family Christmas event. OMG it feels like AMC lives on. Tad and Dixie got married and are still together. Turns out Babe was David's mystery patient and he was able to reunite her with Krystal. He also managed to save Simone and she fell in love with him. JR died so AJ was being raised by Krystal, Tad and Dixie, until Babe came back and reunited with her son. Ruth and Opal hold the family together. Have no clue why Emma is with them. Maybe Ryan and Greenlee were killed as well and she got adopted into the Martin family. I guess JR could be in prison for their murders

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Don't let the hugs and smiles fool you, Cheap. This is a family at war.

However, Dixie has come between him and his own mother, Ruth, suggesting she might not be "all there" from her latest resurrection.

But the two had a MAJOR falling out and are not speaking at the moment.

Actually, Babe's resurrection is the reason why the Martins are at odds. Babe wants AJ back, but Dixie has vowed not to neglect her grandson the way she had JR. Ruth is siding with Babe, putting herself at odds with Dixie; Krystal is worried that Babe's increasing drug habit (which stems from injuries she sustained in the tornado -- note Babe's dazed, glassy-eyed appearance) might put AJ in danger; and Tad is caught in the middle, with Krystal and Opal there to provide comfort as he and Dixie move further and further apart.

Actually, it's Emma's first holiday with her new family: thanks to David, who needed Emma's stem cells in order to revive Babe, we now know that Emma is actually AJ's fraternal twin sister -- Babe didn't know she had given birth to twins -- and that Annie kidnapped her in order to replace her and Ryan's actual daughter, whom ex-husband Terry killed one night while attempting to molest.

And Simone's just horny.

Edited by Khan