AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

cheap21 all those banners are so great - I especially love the before/after shots of Natalie/Kendall/Erica/Babe. Stunning work. All the Fusion banners make me nostalgic (and also reminds me of how many times that changed hands). You had more faith in some of those ladies than AMC did, sadly.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AdamTomFlowers.jpg

AdamTalks.jpg

AnnArguing.jpg

CharlesHardofHearing.jpg

ChuckandTarasWedding.jpg

CharlesMonaKateTalk.jpg

I had more, but I guess I deleted them or something...stupid decision, because I remember I was able to snap a hilarious one of Mona from the Raising Kane sequence with her big white curls all over the place.

Here are some of my cheap-looking AMC-related banners and other images I made. Nowhere near as great as Cheap's, but I'm proud of them.

gotfrankie.jpg

zendall.jpg

antizendull.jpg

amc956.jpg (unfortunately, this didn't really happen until the next year)

colinsbutt2.jpg

colinsbutt.jpg

colinblend2.jpg

joshjamie.jpg

tgamanda.jpg

colinblend.jpg

joshmadden.jpg (Yes. I was obsessed with Colin.)

erica.jpg

luccicollage.jpg

amc.jpg

Some family-based things I made. A lot of these, I wish I could do over because I didn't really have a good, complete grasp of who really represents all of AMC's great families.

kanes.jpg

(The Kanes: Erica, Eric, Mona, Kendall, Bianca, Mark, Ellen, Jack....and Michael Cambias -- yeah, exactly)

martins.jpg

(The Martins: Kate, Joe/Ruth, Paul/Anne, Tad, Tara/Phil, Jeff/Mary, Kelsey, Jake and some girl, Tad)

englishtylers.jpg

(The Englishes/Tylers/Wallingfords: Phoebe/Langley, Brooke, Charles, Chuck/Donna, Laura, Amy, Peg, Linc/Kelly, Anne -- but no Hillary?)

cortlandts.jpg

(The Cortlandts: Palmer, Opal, Daisy, Dixie, Cliff, Nina, Myra/Sloane -- could have included many others here)

chandlers.jpg

(The Chandlers: Adam, Ross, Stuart, Marion, JR/Babe, Skye, Scott, Hayley, Cindy, Natalie -- this one's not toooo bad)

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

There are two memories from my early years that I will always hold dear to me. One was Nola Reardon's "Casablanca" fantasy on GUIDING LIGHT. The other was Jenny and Jesse on the run in NYC. And that's something no heartless daytime executive will ever take away.

• Members

Thanks, yall :) I beat up on myself because Cheap and R Sinclair (and others) always made these gorgeous banners, and I always felt like they were rolling their eyes whenever I'd unveil one of my crusty little creations :lol:

Here's just a thing I posted last year when an Annie scene reminded me so much of Erica. It's nothing special, just a side-by-side, but they just look so much alike here:

vfgmj4.jpg

• Members

The disco Phoebe pic was sitting on Photobucket account for years, I'm not sure where I got it from. I think a friend might have had some old SODs and scanned it for me.

Erica and her men is one of those topics that I will always read about or watch. I just love, love, love the relationships she had with those guys and the chemistry that's evident between the actors and SuLu.

Is Michael Minor the same guy from Petticoat Junction? It looks like him, but I'm not sure.

• Members

Yes it's him. I've never watched most of his AMC run. He was dull and a little smug on Petticoat Junction, although he did wear very tight pants.

The disco Phoebe photo is from a Phoebe Tyler/Ruth Warrick Digest column from 1979 or 1980...I posted the full article in the tribute thread I think. I love that photo though.

Edited by CarlD2